Monday, January 11, 2010

First Haircut

It's been pretty fun looking forward to all the "first" experiences with Reilly. I actually thought the first haircut was a few months out, but the back of his hair was resembling a mullet and Shawn kept asking me to make an appt for Reilly - I think he secretly wanted his son to look clean cut!


In the week leading up to his haircut, I thought it was going to be easy and fun. After all, Reilly would get to sit in a fire engine truck seat, hold a balloon and look in the mirror.... My optimism was promptly halted about two minutes after he got in the chair.


This photo really does speak 1000 words!



My poor little boy hated every second of his haircut - man, that was a hard one for us!

Here are some before and after shots to commemorate the the day.





Although he doesn't look all that happy, he was thrilled to be free from the scissors! We hope the second hair cut goes better than the first!

No comments:

Post a Comment